Solutions To Your Debt Struggles
Are you hopelessly in debt? Are creditors harassing you or threatening legal action? At Roose Law PLC, we help ordinary people like you find financial relief and keep the creditors at bay.
We can review your situation to determine if you qualify to erase debts in Chapter 7 bankruptcy or reduce and repay your debts through Chapter 13 bankruptcy. You may also be a candidate for an alternative to bankruptcy. Our knowledgeable and compassionate attorney can determine the best solution for you and guide you through the legal process. Adam Roose has 15 years of experience in the bankruptcy courts of eastern Michigan.
Personalized Attention For A Very Personal Ordeal
We understand how stressful and urgent your situation is. Adam Roose provides one-on-one guidance for all facets of bankruptcy and debt relief:
- Chapter 7 discharge: Eliminate credit card balances, medical bills and other unsecured debts.
- Chapter 13 repayment: Stop creditor actions now by creating a structured plan to repay debts over time.
- Home foreclosure: We help families save their houses from foreclosure and catch up on the mortgage.
- Repossession: Bankruptcy can help you keep your vehicle or get your repossessed car back.
- Harassment and garnishment: Filing for bankruptcy stops wage garnishment and all collection actions.
- Bankruptcy alternatives: We can help negotiate a loan modification, short sale or other options.
- Bankruptcy litigation: Our attorney protects you in adversary proceedings in bankruptcy court.
See our page on frequently asked questions about bankruptcy.
Take Full Advantage Of The Bankruptcy Provisions
Are You Ready For Relief?
The automatic stay against creditors kicks in on the day your bankruptcy petition is filed. Contact Roose Law PLC today to get the process started in a free, confidential consultation. We serve individuals and small businesses in eastern Michigan and statewide, with offices in Southfield, Roseville and Flint. Call 248-331-1200 or use our email form.
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.