Help With Chapter 13 Bankruptcy
At the Southfield, Michigan, law firm of Roose Law PLC, we have helped thousands of individuals and families to file bankruptcy and find relief from overwhelming debt. While many firms farm out Chapter 13 cases to others, our attorneys maintain a particular focus on this type of bankruptcy and handle every case personally.
One of the most important reasons to consider filing Chapter 13 bankruptcy is that it will immediately halt the foreclosure of your home and allow you three to five years to catch up on all of your back payments through a structured repayment plan.
During your free initial consultation in our casual office environment, you will meet one-on-one with one of our skilled Southfield Chapter 13 bankruptcy lawyers. We will discuss your financial concerns and goals, and then guide you in taking the right direction.
How Filing Chapter 13 Can Help You Gain A Fresh Start
Filing Chapter 13 bankruptcy can provide all the following benefits:
- Stop home foreclosure
- Provide a three- to five-year extension to catch up on back payments
- Stop future service charges, late charges, collection charges, fees and penalties
- Strip off second mortgages, including home equity lines of credit
- Stop wage garnishments and creditor harassment
- Cancel or decrease most of your unsecured credit card bills
- Reduce your monthly car payment and prevent vehicle repossession
- Protect equity in real estate holdings, stocks and bonds, savings accounts, IRAs and insurance policies
Consult Our Flint Debt Reorganization Lawyers
We are a debt relief agency. We help people file for bankruptcy relief under the Bankruptcy Code.